XplorEast understands that privacy is important to you and wants your experience when dealing with us to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. This policy describes who XplorEast is and how it handles your personal information generally as well as when you use our website.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Generally XplorEast does not collect sensitive information about you such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health. However depending on the products and service you ask us to provide, we maybe required to collect some sensitive information when we are providing you with specialized services (such as access requirements for a disability).
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will ask for a broad range of personal information which is necessary for us to provide you with our services. The type of personal information we ask for will depend on which of the travel products with XplorEast you book on and the type of product or service you choose.
If we are not able to collect personal information about you we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or assistance you require. The collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is needed to provide these.
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
- Name, Address, Email And Contact Details
- Date Of Birth
- Information About Your Use Of Our Service
Depending on the service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
- Passport Number
- Credit Card Details
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Identify you and provide you with our products and services including notifying you about new products, services and promotions from time to time.
- Understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service
- Set up, administer and manage our products and services
- Get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviors and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.
Sometimes we are required to collect your personal information to satisfy specific legal obligations.
Our websites rely on “cookies” to provide a number of services to you. A cookie is a piece of data that a website sends to your browser and which is then stored on your computer or other internet enabled device. Cookies are generally one of two types, a session cookie or a persistent cookie. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that is placed on the device and remains until you leave one of our websites. A persistent cookie will remain on your device for a period of time or duration specified in the cookie despite you leaving our websites.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
All Payments, quotations and invoices are calculated based on US$. You may choose to pay in your local currency at the current exchange rate at the time of payment.